- NuPhy has taken a radical approach to Halo75’s design language. A band of light, the ‘Halo’, forms the central piece that unites the solid unibody aluminum frame, first seen on a fully assembled keyboard, with the laser-polished ABS base. Enhancing both the grip and the sense of height, the base’s wavy, Ionic column inspired side brings vibrancy to the minimalist, achromatic aluminum frame, available in wear-resistant anodized matte black and elctrophoresis-coated ionic white.
- The battery capacity is upgraded again. The Halo75 game keyboard has a battery capacity of 4000 mA and can support 240 hours of continuous use. Turn off the light to extend the use time again. Moreover, it supports three connection modes of cable, Bluetooth and 2.4G, which can easily handle various application scenarios such as games, office and leisure.
- With 2 rings of illumination, 17 different default light effects, 75 RGB LEDs, 16M RGB colors, and unlimited software customizability at your fingertips, the show never stops with Halolight. And it is not just for show: we have streamlined the Sidelight keyboard status monitor first demonstrated in the Air series, a single unified indicator LED now keeps you informed on connection modes/OS transitions, CapsLock and battery status. Now easily stay focused while being entertained.
- In order to bring a better use experience, the key cap is still made of PBT material. However, many users need light transmitting keycaps, so we have introduced ABS light transmitting keycaps (to be purchased separately) to meet different user needs.(Warm tips: keyboard wrist rest need to be purchased separately)
- Seven switches of different types are included in the package to facilitate users to find the most suitable switch and feel, and serve as a backup switch to prevent damage to individual switches. There are also 17 additional keycaps, which can be replaced according to your preference.
Nuphy Halo75 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
|Recommended Uses For Product
|Keyboard backlighting color support
|Aluminum, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene