- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Indefinite Wireless Power w/ Wireless Power Transfer: The Hyperflux mousepad keeps the mouse powered without ever needing to stop to recharge
- Included Dual Hard & Soft Mat Surface: Easily switch between surfaces by flipping over the top layer
- Unparalleled for Wireless Gaming: A lack of an internal battery keeps the Mamba Hyperflux lighter than the competition at 96g, similar to wired mice
- 9 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles