- 700 WATTS AT EXCEPTIONAL EFFICIENCY – Performing well above the 80 Plus 230 V EU energy efficiency benchmarks, the MWE 700 White 230V – V2 even outclasses generic competitors in the 80 Plus Bronze range under medium loading (see technical review chart for comparison).
- QUIET HDD FAN – The 120 mm housing fan employs superior hydro-dynamic bearings (HDB) which help keep noise to a minimum (<40.8 dBA at 2400 RPM max.) as the speed automatically adjusts in real time to variable loading demands.
- STABLE & SMOOTH – Fully supports Intel PC motherboard low-power states to better protect against the risk of a complete PSU hardware failure. Internally, the DC-to-DC circuit with LLC converts 12V power to 3V and 5V levels with minimal ripple noise or energy loss.
- SINGLE +12V RAIL – Ensures all system components receive a constant power feed from the same source across all connections.
- COMPACT CABLING – Flat black cables take up less space and are highly flexible (ideal for smaller cases and preserving internal airflow) – standard limited manufacturing warranty of 3 years from the date of purchase.