Cooler Master MM711
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighing in at just 60 grams, the MM711 offers subtle RGB illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. The MM711’s breathable honeycomb housing covers a PCBA protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better – for longer.
- DURABLE & BALANCED – L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING – Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet – the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE – Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
- MAKE IT YOURS – Available in matte white and matte black with adjustable LED lighting (orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). The MM711 includes a 2-year warranty and is supported by MasterPlus+ software (currently PC only) for advanced customisation.